Frequently Asked Questions
A: Nope! Fluoride can be toxic if swallowed by children, and overconsumption can cause weakened bones and ligaments, as well as muscle and nervous system issues. No fun! Instead we use Xylitol which is the new fluoride! Xylitol is safe for all, reduces tooth decay by over 60% plus it comes with the added benefits of helping dry mouth and gum disease, and providing a natural sweet taste.
A: Our glycerin is derived from palm oil?
A: Dr. Stay recommends a quick swish before brushing to loosen plaque and any food caught between teeth, and then rinsing again after brushing for about a minute.
A: Nope! We don’t put any alcohol in our mouthwash, so you’ll get clean teeth and fresh breath without the burn.