To begin earning points with every purchase, register for the Rewards Program by clicking the orange bag icon in the lower-left corner and setting up your account. Now you're all set!
To check the status of your points, log in to your Rewards account and go to My Account, then under Other Features, select My Rewards. This section shows you how many points you have accrued, and how many are available for redemption. Once you reach 100 points, click Redeem Now and it will email you a code that you can use for $5 off your next purchase. It's that easy!
Terms & Conditions
* Only one MyReward account allowed per individual. After 365 days, if not redeemed or reached 500 points, the system will reset to 0 points. Cleure reserves the right at any time and from time to time, without notice, to add to, remove from, change or terminate the Program; for example, Cleure may change the Program benefits, My Reward credit levels, Program affiliations or redemption offers at any time without notice. Participants are responsible for accessing these sites in order to keep informed of Program features applicable to Participants' rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, Participants may also call 1-888-883-4276 (9AM to 3PM PST, Monday through Friday). MyReward credits accrue and may be redeemed in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions. Cleure may further restrict the Program based on your place of residence. When you obtain MyReward credits, you have obtained a limited license from Cleure as described in the these Program Terms and Conditions. Accrued MyReward credits are not your property. MyReward credits are not transferable under any conditions, including upon a Participant's death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or in any other matter, and any purported transfer or exchange of MyReward credits is null and void. Accrued My Reward credits may not be combined with any other Program Participant's MyReward credits. All accrued My Reward credits will be forfeited upon your withdrawal from or termination of the Program. My Reward credits have no monetary value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion. MyRewards credits can not be converted to cash or refunded, even upon cancellation of your account by you or suspension or termination of your account by Cleure. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Cleure retains ownership rights in any and all My Reward credits and grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use My Reward credits only as specifically designated by Cleure as part of the Program. In the event that your account is cancelled or terminated by you or by Cleure for any reason, then you will no longer have the right to use any My Reward credits stored in or otherwise associated with your account, without any compensation to you or any liability of Cleure. Once My Reward credits are deleted from your account, they will not be reinstated, except at Cleure's sole discretion. Your only recourse and rights, if any, with respect to My Reward credits obtained by you is to redeem such My Reward credits in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions pursuant to eligible redemption offers as specifically designated customers from time to time in Cleure's sole discretion. You are encouraged to redeem My Reward credits stored in your account. Cleure reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Program or to otherwise cease to allow any and all uses of My Reward credits previously permitted. In such cases, Cleure generally will attempt to provide advance notice to Participants and an opportunity for Participants to redeem then-existing My Reward credits for eligible offers, as designated at such time by Cleure in its sole discretion; however, Cleure makes no guarantee there will be any such redemption offers available at such time. The availability of any feature or aspect of the Program cannot be guaranteed. The existence of a particular offer available for redemption of My Reward credits is not a commitment by Cleure to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. My Reward credits required for any redemption offer may increase at any time. The scope, variety and type of offers that may be available for redemption of My Reward credits can change at any time. Cleure has no obligation to continue making offers available for redemption of My Reward credits. In addition, we may limit your use My Reward credits stored in your account, including applying limits to: the number of My Reward credits you may have stored in or credited to your account balance at one time, the number of My Reward credits you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), or the number of My Reward credits you may obtain per promotion. We also may remove My Reward credits from your account if they are posted to your account in connection with an activity that is subsequently voided, canceled or involves a return.
- Only one MyReward account allowed per individual.
- Provision of false information or omission of any information requested on any Program enrollment or redemption form or receipt may be grounds for denial of enrollment and/or accrual of MyReward credit in the Participant's account.
- If you believe that you have validly obtained any MyReward credits that have not posted to your account, then you must contact us within 30 days after the date you claimed to have obtained MyReward credits. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation to support your claim and our resolution of your claim after our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you.
- All redemption offers are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply to specific redemption offers.
- After a Participant has redeemed My Reward credits, the Participant will not be able to exchange, refund or return the credits for redeposit in the Participant's account.
- By redeeming a My Reward, the Participant releases Cleure, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the Program or any redemption or use of My Reward credits. Cleure is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or mutilated gift certificates, merchandise or anything else obtained by redemption of My Reward credits.
Participants are responsible for all taxes, liabilities, surcharges and any other fees associated with participation in the Program. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Cleure makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular use or otherwise, regarding the Program or anything obtained by redemption of My Reward credits, and Cleure is not liable or responsible for special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the or related to the Program or use in any manner of anything obtained by redemption. You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. Cleure may audit any Participant's account at any time, with or without notice to the Participant, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms and Conditions. Cleure, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to My Reward credits stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to My Reward credits stored in your account, your right to use My Reward credits stored in your account immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. Cleure reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the Program Terms and Conditions. The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.