Mineral Broad-Spectrum Sunblock for Sensitive Skin
Cleure tinted facial mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 for your face offers suns protection and moisturizing. Sheer and virtually invisible on even the darkest skin tones. Smooths onto skin leaving an elegant finish. With zinc oxide as the active ingredient, it calms and soothes your skin to a velvety finish. It can also be used as a primer under makeup. Primer helps your makeup stay on longer.
USES: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Non-comedogenic, will not clog pores.
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight.
- FREE of chemical irritating sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives.
- Light, not greasy.
- Can be used under makeup, as moisturizer.
- Will not leave white residue.
- For all skin types, including sensitive.
- Paraben free
- Water resistant
- Salicylate free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- No animal testing
- Made in the USA
Cleure does not use nano-particle (related to size) zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, nor micronized (describes manufacturing process) zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. We do use natural zinc oxide (CI77947) and titanium dioxide (Cl77891).
(4 oz (113 g)
VLOG: CRUELTY FREE CLEURE SKIN CARE & SPAGHETTI SQUASH| DR DRAY