According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), millions of people are affected by sensitive skin. However, there is no formal definition of sensitive skin, but it is characterized by four types:
The common symptom that is associated with all of these types is inflammation. Cleure sensitive skin care products are formulated not with harsh chemicals (plant based or synthetic) to fight inflammation, but to gently bring about health to your sensitive skin.
- Burning and stinging
- Allergies and irritations
There are a few factors that cause sensitive skin:
- Heredity - you can't change your genetic makeup, but with Cleure Sensitive Skin, you can manage symptoms and help minimize the impact of heredity towards skin problems.
- Environment - too much sun exposure, extremes of heat or cold, and pollution can affect the health of your skin
- Stress - good or bad extremes of stress can affect your overall health. Chemical embalance and sensitivity are common results of stress.
- Irritants - ingredients used in every day products can be irritating and result in sensitive skin symptoms.
Why Cleure works for
sensitive skin care...
It's important not to be fooled by so called "natural" sensitive skin care. Plant derived ingredients can be just as irritating as chemical based ones. Cleure sensitive skin care are formulated to help nourish your skin to promote health and help prevent problems with non-irritating gentle and safe ingredients.
Cleure sensitive skin care are the #1 for sensitive skin because we are: