How to Best Clean Your Teeth and Tongue
*Salicylate Free *Gluten Free *Paraben Free
Learning how to clean your tongue is very important to fresh breath. You may not realize it, but bacteria hide on your tongue and unless you clean it daily, it will be difficult to fight bad breath. With Cleure Tongue Cleaner it's easy to lean how to clean your tongue:
Apply a small amount of Cleure Toothpaste to the surface of the Tongue Cleaner
Make slow sweeping strokes from back-to-front with the tongue cleaner. Repeat this 3-4 times.
Leave the toothpaste on your tongue, while you brush your teeth. Rinse thoroughly.
Floss before brushing. Make sure to gently place the floss along the side of each tooth and clean under your gums. You can always ask your dental professional for a demonstration.
Brush every side of every tooth, including the chewing surfaces of your back teeth.
Rinse with Cleure mouthwash before and after your oral hygiene routine.
Cleure Disclosing tablets will help you learn how long and thoroughly to brush to remove all plaque off your teeth and gums.
The dental products you use at home do matter. Cleure dental products can benefit your whole family:
1. Natural Toothpaste that is safe if swallowed by children, without need for warning on back.
2. Xylitol helps promote saliva, keep your mouth fresh and prevent tooth decay.
3. Baking soda removes stains to help your smile become brighter.
4. By helping to neutralize the pH of your mouth, Cleure dental products help prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
5. Safe on sensitive teeth since they don't contain alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate or harsh abrasives.