If you're an adult and your skin still breaks out with acne, you're not alone. Stress, hormonal fluctuations, lack of sleep or diet can cause breakouts. You probably already tried different brands plus home remedies to get clear skin. Stubborn acne is difficult to get rid of, however, there are a few adult acne care tips dermatologists agree on:
- Never pop or squeeze pimples. They can easily get infected or form scars as a result.
gentle cleanserthat is free of soap to wash your face. Make sure your cleanser is meant for your skin type, that is dry, combination or oily. Washing your face once a day with acne products for sensitive skin is adequate for most skin types. If you have excessively oily skin, wash two times a day. If you have been outdoors playing or exercising, it's a good idea to also clean your face of dirt and sweat.
- Never scrub your face and use warm instead of hot water.
alcohol free tonercan do wonders for acne. For oily skin, use it after cleansing day and night time. Dry skin should only use it once a day.
- Follow with a moisturizer, even if you have oily skin. Make sure you choose an oil-free moisturizer if you have oily skin. It's best to apply moisturizer within 3 minutes of washing your face.
- A gentle scrub is also a great product to use on a weekly bases. It helps remove dead cells, so new healthy skin cells can rise to the surface.
- Use a hypoallergenic sensitive skin makeup to cover up acne. For full coverage use a liquid or loose mineral foundation. For recent flareups, you may want to tab on a concealer to hide them.
Cleure acne-prone sensitive skin care products are formulated to help your skin heal naturally. Free of harmful and irritating ingredients, Cleure helps your skin gently as it cleans and helps to clear acne as your skin becomes healthier and more radiant. Try our adult acne skin care products today!