With your busy schedule, whether you have an hour or just five minutes, the following are simple tips and tricks to beauty makeover on any day or occasion.
20 Makeup and Beauty Tips
Morning use gentle cleanser only to refresh. Choose an SLS-free cleanser for sensitive skin.
At night time use cleanser plus toner. Toner helps with final step of cleaning any dirt or makeup still left on your face. Of course, always follow with moisturizer.
- Supplement with Biotin for hair, skin and nails.
- For more volume, while drying your hair put less tension on the brush. Use a large round brush to style for a softer look.
- Outline the corners of your mouth with a small brush dipped in concealer to make lips pop.
- Subtle shade of lipstick will give you just a hint of pretty color without looking like Hollywood 40's glam.
- Use lipgloss by itself or for shine over lipstick.
- Use lip balm in the shower for silky smooth lips. The steam will help make it easy to wipe off dead skin cells as you dry.
- Before applying bronzer, first dip your brush in translucent finishing powder, such as Cleure Rice Veil. The two give a natural glow that lasts.
- Opt for multi-tasking beauty products to save money and room in your drawer. one example is Cleure Trio 3-in-1 Eye Palette. Use as eyeliner, for eyeshadow and to shape brows.
- Natural loose powder bronzer can be used as blush or all over glow. choose one that's not too shimmery or orange in color.
- To avoid uneven coverage of foundation, makeup artists suggest drawing lines down your nose, chin and across cheekbones and forehead. Next blend.
- For even application of blush, look in the mirror, brush at 10 o'clock on the left cheek and 2 o'clock on the right and blend.
- For flattering brows, pluck brows to extend an index-finger width apart and extend past eyes.
- Spray deodorant after shaving legs or bikini line, to prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- Your razor will glide over your skin if you use hair conditioner for smoother, razor bump free shave.
- To speed up cell turnover on your skin, use a gentle exfoliating facial scrub.
- Use emu oil for cuticle care. This rich natural oil rescues even the roughest cuticles or very dry sensitive skin. It penetrates deep without that greasy feel.
- Get a solid 6-8 hours of sleep a night.
- Do at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week. Shorten the workout with more intensity of exercise.
- Moisturize, shine and define your hair with Cleure natural hair styling gel.