Emu Oil is the perfect moisturizer for very dry sensitive skin. This deep-penetrating Moisturizing Anti-Inflammatory oil that hydrates the skin and increases elasticity resulting in a younger softer look.
- Helps remove dirt and impurities from pores
- Fights dryness, itching, sore muscles, and aching joints
- Relieves, moisturizes, and hydrates very dry skin and hair
2 oz. (59.14 ml)
How to use
For dry skin, such as nail beds, heels or any other areas, apply a small amount directly to the area. No rubbing is necessary, since Emu Oil absorbs within a few minutes. As a leave-in hair conditioner, apply 2-3 drops onto your palm and starting at the tip of your hair, work towards the scalp. For dry or damaged hair, use 4-6 drops onto your palm and starting at the tip of your hair, work towards your scalp.
moisturizes and soothes very dry skin and hair
100% purified emu oil (from free range emu, raised in the USA), Tocopherol (Vitamin E, used as a preservative)
What it is:
Emu oil is a multi-use, moisturizing oil that can be used to replenish dry skin, help promote a healthy scalp, and soften rough, cracked cuticles. Shown to be naturally hydrating, non-comedogenic, and non-greasy, emu oil provides a wealth of benefits including relief from very dry skin, muscle pain, and symptoms of eczema. It has also been shown to help reduce signs of aging and the appearance of scars.
What we put in:
Just 100% pure emu oil, and Tocopherol/Vitamin E used as a preservative. Our emu oil is certified by the American Emu Association and is sourced from organically-fed, free-range emus.
How it will benefit you:
Emu oil usage traces back to aboriginal times where it was used for its healing properties, and these benefits continue to researched extensively. Studies report it:
- Helps provide relief from very dry skin under most conditions, including receiving chemo or radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Can temporarily relieve of muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- May have anti-aging properties.
- According to National Institutes of Health, study reported Emu Oil helped with types of eczema, including seborrheic dermatitis.
- Has antibacterial properties which help remove dirt and impurities from pores. Shown to help reduce acne.
- Is hypoallergenic and well tolerated by those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
- Emu oil for skin is excellent for lightening various skin conditions, such as burns and scar tissue.
- Mayo clinic indicates certain alternative therapies, including emu oil, have been touted to treat rosacea. But no conclusive evidence has been shown that these alternative therapies are effective.
- Promotes hair growth
- Softens nail beds
- Helps decrease dandruff and moisturizes dry hair and scalp.
- Add a few drops to your Cleure conditioner for extra hydration!
Our gentle, hydrating, and volumizing shampoo will leave you with stronger, healthier-looking hair as it moisturizes and protects the scalp.
Our replenishing conditioner will leave you with stronger, healthier-looking hair as it moisturizes and protects the scalp without any harsh ingredients.
Leave-in Conditioning Mist
Our Leave-In Conditioning Mist instantly detangles without build-up, leaving all hair types soft, shiny, and bouncy.