Emu Oil Sample
Emu Oil Sample
NOTE: We have discontinued the full size 2 oz Emu Oil. These are .21 oz sample sizes that we are clearing from our inventory.
- Relief from very dry skin under most conditions, including while receiving chemo or radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Temporary relief of muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Studies show it as non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
- May have anti-aging properties.
- According to National Institutes of Health, study reported Emu Oil helped with types of eczema, including seborrheic dermatitis.
- Antibacterial, helps remove dirt and impurities from pores. Shown to help reduce acne.
- Studies report it is hypoallergenic and well tolerated by those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
- Emu oil for skin is excellent for various skin conditions, such as burns and scar tissue.
- Mayo clinic indicates certain alternative therapies, including emu oil, have been touted to treat rosacea. But no conclusive evidence has been shown that these alternative therapies are effective.
- Soften nail beds by immersing them in Cleure Emu Oil for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage a small amount of Cleure Emu Oil into the scalp two or three times a week or after washing your hair. It helps decrease dandruff and moisturizes the scalp. Or add a few drops to your Cleure Conditioner for dry hair and scalp.
- Fragrance free, formaldehyde free, alcohol free
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Ecologically responsible
.21 oz. (6.21 ml)
Love it, I do wish a regular size bottle was back in stock I’ve tried several other brands of emu oil and this one is the best
30 Day Return Policy on every item
Bottle is recyclable and sourced ethically
Beneficial for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
Free of SLS, parabens, dyes, formaldehyde, salicylates, alcohol, and fragrance
Never tested on animals & cruelty-free
All products 100% made in the USA