What it is:
Refresh your breath and mouth without the burn with Cleure Alcohol Mint, and Fluoride Free Breath Spray, a trusted and dependable option for sensitive teeth and mouths. Safe if accidentally swallowed and crafted with sensitivities in mind so it's perfect for the whole family especially those who have sensitive teeth and gums, mint allergies, dry mouth, burning mouth syndrome, contact dermatitis, perioral dermatitis, lichen planus, or are undergoing radiation treatment.
What we leave out:
Most breath sprays contain mint and alcohol, which are two of the top allergens that result in rashes, canker sores, and inflammation in and around the mouth. Cleure’s mouthwash leaves those potentially harmful ingredients out, making it a more gentle mouthwash option that will still meet all of your dental care needs without the risk, stinging, and burning. As with all Cleure products, our formulas are focused on ingredients with intention, so it's free of artificial flavors and dyes, parabens, triclosan, harsh preservatives, gluten, salicylates, formaldehyde, SLS, and other common irritants.
What we put in:
We thoughtfully formulate our product with high quality, all natural ingredients including baking soda, xylitol, and purely tasty flavors, so it has the essentials you need to spritz away bad breath and bacteria.
How it will benefit you:
Keeps your breath fresh on-the-go, and fights dry mouth and bacteria with xylitol. No need for harsh, burning alcohol or artificial sweeteners.