How Long to Keep Mascara
It's considered safe to use mascara within four to six months and then to dispose of it. Mascara does have the capability to grow bacteria and increase the risk for eye infection, specially if you re-use it for longer than the safe zone of within 4-6 months.
How to Apply Mineral Mascara for Sensitive Eyes
* If you apply mascara too thick or without letting it dry between coats, may result in a clumpy look.
* Apply mascara from root to tip for a more uniform look. Makeup artists recommend zig-zagging as you apply.
* Start with top lashes instead of the lower lashes, to prevent making the lower lashes too dark.
* Use the right color mascara for your coloring, for a more natural looking eyelashes.
* Blinking eyes immediately after applying mascara can cause smudging. .35 oz (9.8 gm)