Frequently Asked Questions
A: Fluoride can be potentially toxic if swallowed by children, and overconsumption can cause weakened bones and ligaments, as well as muscle and nervous system issues. No fun! Instead we use Xylitol which is the new fluoride! Xylitol is safe for all, reduces tooth decay by over 60% plus it comes with the added benefits of helping dry mouth and gum disease, and providing a natural sweet taste.
A: Cleure toothpaste’s RDA is 68 making it gentle yet effective!
A: Since there isn't any fluoride, this is a safe option for most children with no risk if it's swallowed. We recommend it for children 2 or older, or as recommended by your doctor or pediatrician.