Emu Oil Sample
Emu Oil Sample
- Relief from very dry skin under most conditions, including while receiving chemo or radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Temporary relief of muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Studies show it as non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
- May have anti-aging properties.
- According to National Institutes of Health, study reported Emu Oil helped with types of eczema, including seborrheic dermatitis.
- Antibacterial, helps remove dirt and impurities from pores. Shown to help reduce acne.
- Studies report it is hypoallergenic and well tolerated by those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
- Emu oil for skin is excellent for various skin conditions, such as burns and scar tissue.
- Mayo clinic indicates certain alternative therapies, including emu oil, have been touted to treat rosacea. But no conclusive evidence has been shown that these alternative therapies are effective.
- Soften nail beds by immersing them in Cleure Emu Oil for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage a small amount of Cleure Emu Oil into the scalp two or three times a week or after washing your hair. It helps decrease dandruff and moisturizes the scalp. Or add a few drops to your Cleure Conditioner for dry hair and scalp.
- Fragrance free, formaldehyde free, alcohol free
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Ecologically responsible
.21 oz. (6.21 ml)
Great for dry scaly patches on skin and scalp
Perfect size to tryout on your skin and hair. I suffer from skin allergies and this is one product that doesn’t irritate my skin. Just ordered a full size bottle. Love it!
Finally an oil that I can use on my hair without having a reaction!
My skin feels amazing! Wish it wasn’t being discontinued!!
nice product. goes on smooth. soothing for skin.
Loved getting my Emu Oil! I have been using Cleure Emu Oil on my face, twice daily, for about 12 years. I've tried several other brands after Cleure stopped offering it in the 2 oz. bottle, and my face suffered. When I saw these Cleure Emu Samples, I ordered them, and I am so pleased to be able to use it again. I'm really hoping that Cleure starts offering the 2 oz. bottles again, because its the best I've ever used! I can't use any other brand! I live in a high desert climate where the humidity is often in the single digits, and I'm close to 70 years old, so I desperately need to use an extra layer over my Cleure day and night creams, and under my makeup. Thank you so much for offering your Emu Oil as sample sizes that are perfect for travel, and everyday use!
Love it, I do wish a regular size bottle was back in stock I’ve tried several other brands of emu oil and this one is the best
30 Day Return Policy on every item
Bottle is recyclable and sourced ethically
Beneficial for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
Free of SLS, parabens, dyes, formaldehyde, salicylates, alcohol, and fragrance
Never tested on animals & cruelty-free
All products 100% made in the USA