Information for Health Providers
Physicians, including Dermatologists, Cancer specialists, Allergists, Pediatricians and Dentists frequently recommend Cleure to not exacerbate certain health conditions of their patients who use personal care products containing allergens. Cleure formulates products to be free of most common irritating ingredients, including sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance, harsh preservatives, formaldehyde and others.
Products You Can Recommend with Confidence
All Cleure products are formulated with made in the USA ingredients. We focus on products that are void of common allergens, such as:
- Skin care
- Oral Care
- Hair/ body care
- Propylene glycol
- Herbal extracts and essential oils
Cleure is on the following verified lists for being free of common allergens:
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- Skin Safe (in collaboration with Mayo Clinic)
- Duke Dermatology
- University of Utah Dermatology
World's Only Original Flavor-Free Toothpaste with Great Taste
Toothpaste is often overlooked as a cause of contact dermatitis.
The following conditions are a few that may be attributed to toothpaste:
- Allergic contact cheilitis
- Contact Stomatitis
- Contact irritant dermatitis
- Contact urticaria
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Severely chapped lips
Cleure Toothpaste has the following benefits for your patients:
- With xylitol and baking soda.
- Studies show benefits of xylitol toothpaste include:
- Helps prevent cavities by as much as 60%
- Promotes the flow of saliva, therefore helps dry mouth
- Benefits of baking soda include:
- Helps neutralize harmful acids
- Helps remove surface stains, resulting in a brighter smile
- Formulated with dicalcium phosphate:
- Studies report it helps tartar control
- It is a gentle abrasive, and whitening agent
- It functions with balancing calcium and phosphate levels
- It helps remineralize areas of teeth that have been attacked by acid
Request Samples and Patient Brochures
Samples may be requested for patient trial and brochures for patients.
They can be ordered by emailing us at:
or calling us at 888-883-4276.