Mineral Broad-Spectrum Sunblock for Sensitive Skin
Cleure tinted facial mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 for your face offers sun protection and moisture. Sheer and virtually invisible on even the darkest skin tones. Smooths onto the skin leaving an elegant finish. With zinc oxide as the active ingredient, it calms and soothes your skin to a velvety finish.
USES: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Non-comedogenic, will not clog pores.
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight.
- FREE of chemical irritating sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils, and preservatives.
- Light, not greasy.
- Can be used under makeup, as a moisturizer and primer.
- Will not leave a white residue.
- For all skin types, including sensitive.
- Paraben free
- Water resistant
- Salicylate free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- No animal testing
- Made in the USA
Cleure does not use nano-particle (related to size) zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, nor micronized (describes manufacturing process) zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. We do use natural zinc oxide (CI77947) and titanium dioxide (Cl77891).
(.5 oz (1.5 g)