SKIN BREAKOUTS: CAUSES & BEST REMEDIES FOR PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS
Learning how to have acne free skin is vital to those who have lived with adult onset acne. Women as well as male adult acne can be painful to self confidence. Acne prevention routine, including diet, home remedies for acne and the best acne products, can help this skin condition. If you have sensitive skin, it's even more important to learn how to get rid of blackheads and other types of breakouts.
What is Acne and What are the Different Types of Acne?
Most people experience acne some time in their lives. Acne is a blemish that can appear anywhere on the body. The following are common types:
Delicate skin that easily breaks out will have a challenge finding acne prone skin care products. These products need to help clear the skin without irritation.
- Whiteheads - small, whitish spots or bumps. These types are non-inflammatory lesions and not a severe form of acne.
- Blackheads - as with whiteheads, these are not severe types of acne. They are dark colored and may be slightly raised.
- Pimples (pustules) -
- Cysts -
- Nodules -
What Causes Acne
When skin is not healthy, it easily reacts to the outside extremes of temperature, sun, wind and even most skin care, including sensitive skin care products.
Genetics and long term use of irritating skin care products are some of the causes of sensitive skin. Adult onset skin can also be due to not taking care of delicate skin in the proper manner with the right products, what you eat, stress and tobacco use.
Acne Treatment and Prevention
very day your skin builds up impurities as well as accumulating dead cells. At Cleure, we educate you to learn what healthy skin is and with daily practice of a program with the right products, you too can have beautiful, clear skin:
- Cleanse and remove impurities with a gentle, non-soap, non-detergent lotion cleanser
- Exfoliate dead cells on a regular bases, promoting new cell growth
- Nourish with minerals with facial mask and anti-oxidants to regenerate your skin to a healthy glow
- Protect your skin from damage by minimizing exposure to sun and wind and using a safe sunscreen daily
The right sensitive skin care program with the right products can restore and renew your sensitive acne-prone skin. Do not give up, you too can feel confident with a beautiful, clear complexion and feel beautiful from inside out.
Recommended Acne Products
Acne Prone Combination Skin System
Oily Skin Acne Skin Relief
Detox Skin System
Acne Home Remedies
Cleure Skin Care, we do not focus on different skin types, but formulate sensitive skin care products with non-irritating ingredients to help produce amazing results
on all skin types, including sensitive acne prone skin: