Matte Mineral Eyeshadow
Cleure matte eyeshadow for sensitive eyes creates a rich, high-pigment, true matte finish with full coverage. Our high-pigment mineral eyeshadow contains a conditioning formula with added vitamin C and E (gluten-free).
- Mineral oil-free
- No animal cruelty
How to Choose Shades to Compliment Eye Color
There is one rule of eyeshadow that makeup artists follow, which is to always use a mixture of three shades: light, medium and dark color, no matter what color your eyes are. This will give your eyes dimension.
- The darkest shade is typically applied on the lid. The medium is in the crease and a light color is applied above the crease.
- For blue eyes stick with neutral, warm tones, and avoid anything harsh. Softer tones do best for blue eyes, such as Pink Bisque, Soft Pink and Putty.
- If your eyes are green, a soft purple such as Lavender Field or pinks will be just enough color for you.
- Any color can work for brown eyes. But typically, browns and bronzy shades can beautifully accentuate them.
- For dark brown eyes, use deep or rich violet and chocolate shades.
If you are on Dr. St. Amand's guaifenesin protocol, you can use any of
the Cleure products. He indicates that the amount of salicylates in
artificial colors are negligible and will not block guaifenesin.
However, if you have a salicylate sensitivity, intolerance or allergy,
we recommend Cleure products that do not contain any artificial colors. Please check any cosmetic you're interested in, and under ingredients, you'll note if there are any artificial colors in it or not.
1.78 Grams, (.6 oz)