Emu Oil for Very Dry Sensitive Skin
For thousands of years emu oil benefits have been known by the Australian Aborigine. The ostrich-like emu is a native of Australia, however, it is raised in the U.S.A. as well, for their naturally lower fat meat. The oil is obtained from a layer under the skin and refined (sterilized). Cleure Emu Oil is obtained from emu that are organically fed and are free range. American Emu Oil Association seal is on every bottle to ensure purity.
Studies Reporting Emu Oil Benefits:
- Temporary relief of muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Anti-aging properties
- According to National Institutes of Health, study reported Emu Oil helped with types of eczema, including seborrheic dermatitis.
- Antibacterial, helps remove dirt and impurities from pores. Shown to help reduce acne.
- Excellent for various skin conditions, such as burns and scar tissue
- Mayo clinic reports that emu oil, among other alternative treatments, can be beneficial for skin conditions such as rosacea.
- Soften nail beds by immersing them in Cleure Emu Oil for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage a small amount of Cleure Emu Oil into the scalp two or three times a week or after washing your hair. It helps decrease dandruff and moisturizes the scalp.
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Ecologically responsible
2 oz. (59.14 ml)