Great Tasting Xylitol Toothpaste without Flavor
Dermatologists report toothpaste flavors containing the mint family, as one of the top allergens that result in inflammation and rash around the outside and inside of the mouth. Cleure is the #1 great tasting flavorless toothpaste. With added dicalcium phosphate and xylitol to help reverse the initial stages of tooth decay and help with dry mouth. Cleure flavorless xylitol toothpaste is also excellent for sensitive teeth. FREE OF SODIUM BENZOATE.
Why Use Flavorless Toothpaste with Xylitol
Cheilitis and perioral dermatitis are a particular kind of rash that appear around the outside of the mouth. Cheilitis is a painful and itchy condition and a form of allergic contact dermatitis. One common cause is flavor found in toothpaste, specially mint, peppermint, and menthol. Other ingredients found in toothpaste that may result in contact dermatitis include the following (Contact Flavor Reactions from Toothpaste):
- Cinnamon derived flavors.
- Fennel and anise derived flavorings.
- Propolis, or bee pollen, which is often used as an antiseptic.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine, a surfactant.
- Parabens, used for preservative.
- Fluoride salts.
Cleure xylitol toothpaste is free of flavor, fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, gluten and other potentially harsh ingredients. We do formulate with such ingredients as xylitol, which has been shown to help prevent tooth decay and baking soda, which gently and effectively removes surface stains. Cleure toothpaste also contains dicalcium phosphate, for whiter, brighter teeth, and also as a remineralizing agent all rolled into one. Remineralization is important towards preventing tooth decay. It can stop cavities from spreading deeper into the tooth structure.
Cleure flavorless toothpaste is gentle and safe to use as sensitive teeth toothpaste. Cleure is the best place to find a product that will protect your teeth for the long term. This is the best toothpaste without fluoride and SLS on the market today, and it works great while tasting terrific.
Check out Dr. Stay's Oral Health Articles to learn more about how to keep a healthy beautiful smile.
- With xylitol and baking soda.
- Studies show benefits of xylitol toothpaste include:
- Helps prevent cavities by as much as 60%
- Promotes the flow of saliva, therefore helps dry mouth
- Benefits of baking soda include:
- Helps neutralize harmful acids
- Helps remove surface stains, resulting in a brighter smile
- Formulated with dicalcium phosphate:
- Studies report it helps tartar control
- It is a gentle abrasive, and whitening agent
- It functions with balancing calcium and phosphate levels
- It helps remineralize areas of teeth that have been attacked by acid
- Unflavored with great taste!
- No artificial sweeteners
- Safe for electric toothbrush use
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Fluoride free
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologically responsible
- Made in the USA
6.2 oz. (183.35 ml) - Approximately 500 brushings/tube