Natural Baking Soda Mouthwash
Most commercial mouthwash only mask bad breath with flavor and alcohol. Cleure natural mouthwash with baking soda and xylitol is effective for clean, fresh mouth. For daily preventive care, there is only one dentist recommended mouthwash: Cleure!
- Alcohol-free, and safe if swallowed. Studies indicate alcohol in mouthwash dries the tissues and can lead to cavities and gum disease.
- With baking soda and xylitol to help freshen breath and fight gum disease
- Xylitol has been reported to help reduce cavities and promote flow of saliva.
- Tastes great
- Fantastic flavors
- No artificial sweeteners
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Alcohol free
- Made in the USA
- Animal cruelty free
- Ecologically responsible
How to use:
- Pour a small amount into a cup and swish in your mouth. Spit out. This helps loosen plaque.
- Next floss and brush thoroughly.
- Use mouthwash again ans swish in your mouth for about 1 minute.
- Spit out the mouthwash and do not eat or drink for about half an hour.
16oz (473 ml)