How to Clean Your Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin, you know how hard it is to take care of your skin. Learning how to properly clean your sensitive skin should be top priority. Keeping your skin clean allows healthy skin cells to surface, and removes dead cells.
There are many factors that can cause the many different types and symptoms associated with sensitive skin. In general, your epidermis (the layer between the deeper dermis layer and the outside of your visible skin) becomes unhealthy and damaged. Your skin can then result in such ways as acne, rosacea, eczema and contact allergens.
Daily sensitive skin care with non-irritating products is crucial to taking care of your skin. To help prevent sensitive skin problems, follow the simple tips below:
- Keep it simple. Stay away from products with exotic plant extracts, or any plant ingredients. Most are sprayed with pesticides and have side effects. Also stay away from antimicrobial cleansers. These are harsh and can be dangerous in destroying good as well as bad bacteria.
- Use cleansers that are gentle and free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This ingredient leaves your skin dry and irritated.
- Follow cleansing with alcohol free toner, specially if you have acne prone skin.
- Don't over wash your face. Once in the morning, and once at night is sufficient.
Cleure has sensible solutions for cleansing sensitive skin:
- Glycerin Facial Bar for combination skin
- Gentle Cleanser for dry skin
- Facial & Body Wash for oily skin