Looking for a Fluoride & SLS Free Toothpaste?
Fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in toothpaste have been studied for many years for effectiveness towards oral health. Cleure fluoride and SLS free toothpaste have been formulated with xylitol, dicalcium phosphate and baking soda for effective and safer choice for oral health of all ages. The Registered Dental Hygiene Journal has published an article on
xylitol toothpaste benefits.
Cleure toothpaste is also excellent for sensitive teeth.
Why Use Toothpaste that is Free of Fluoride & SLS
Studies show children under the age of four years old tend to swallow toothpaste instead of spitting it out. Fluoride is toxic when swallowed, specially for kids who love the sweet candy flavored brands. Sodium lauryl sulfate is a known allergen and may even dry the tissues and cause canker sore breakouts.
Cleure toothpaste is free of fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate and gluten. These potentially harmful ingredients are replaced by ingredients like xylitol, which has been shown to prevent cavities by as much as 60 percent, and baking soda, which gently and effectively removes surface stains. Cleure toothpaste also contains dicalcium phosphate, which is a whitening agent, gentle abrasive and remineralizing agent all rolled into one. Remineralization is important towards preventing tooth decay. It can stop cavities from spreading deeper into the tooth structure.
When you’re looking for sensitive teeth toothpaste, Cleure is the best place to find a product that will protect your teeth for the long term. This is the best toothpaste without fluoride and SLS on the market today, and it works great while tasting terrific.
Check out our blog to learn more about avoiding harmful chemicals when caring for your teeth.
- With xylitol and baking soda.
- Studies show benefits of xylitol include:
- Helps prevent cavities by as much as 60%
- Promotes the flow of saliva, therefore helps dry mouth
- Benefits of baking soda include:
- Helps neutralize harmful acids
- Helps remove surface stains, resulting in a brighter smile
- Formulated with dicalcium phosphate:
- Studies report it helps tartar control
- It is a gentle abrasive, and whitening agent
- It functions with balancing calcium and phosphate levels
- It helps remineralize areas of teeth that have been attacked by acid
When to use: After meals, and most importantly at bedtime.
Since cinnamon is a salicylate, we have decided to use an artificial cinnamon flavor.
- Great flavors, including "unflavored" with great taste!
- No artificial sweeteners
- Safe for electric toothbrush use
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Fluoride free
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologically responsible
- Made in the USA
6.2 oz. (183.35 ml) - Approximately 500 brushings/tube