Dry Sensitive Skin Face Wash
If you have dry skin, the right choice for cleaning is to use a dry sensitive skin face wash. Although there are several causes of sensitive skin, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, lack of daily skin care and using products with irritating ingredients, such as soap, are at the top of the list.
Cleure Dry Sensitive Skin Face Wash Cleanser cleans away makeup, dirt and oil, without stripping vital natural oils.
- Gently lifts away all types of makeup and debris.
- Special emollients are added to refresh and gently condition your skin.
- Can use on your face and/or body.
- Paraben free, salicylate free, fragrance free, gluten free
- Made in the USA, no animal cruelty, ecologically responsible
How to Use:
- Wash your hands
- Use a makeup pad with Cleure Day Cream and remove any eye shadow, eyeliner and other facial cosmetics. This prepares the skin by removing any surface makeup and dirt.
- Splash your face with lukewarm water. Rub a small amount of Cleanser between your hands or onto a clean soft wash cloth. The Cleure Cleanser has no SLS, so it will not lather.
- Gently rub the Cleanser onto the face with fingertips, or use a clean washcloth or guaze pad.
- Cleanse in a circular motion and gently scrub with the same amount of Cleanser.
- Rinse the skin with cool water. Repeat until you remove all Cleanser.
- Pat dry with soft, cotton towel.
- Follow with Cleure Toner and Cleure moisturizer for your skin type.
8 fl oz. (236.58 ml)