Sensitive Skin Shampoo, Conditioner & Hair Gel
Cleure has formulated the perfect blend of ingredients for strong, easy to manage hair that retains color. Cleans without harsh ingredients, such as SLS. Made in the USA.
paraben free, fragrance free, salicylate free, no animal testing, 100% guaranteed
Sensitive Skin Do's & Don'ts of Hair
We all have some bad hair days. To minimize those types of hair days, look no further than the products you use and how you treat your hair.
If you have sensitive skin, your scalp will become easily irritated due to a few factors.
Bad Hair Habits to Lose
A Little TLC for Healthy Hair
- Shampooing too often. You may end up with an itchy scalp.
- Not shampooing enough. This can lead to oily scalp which can lead to dandruff.
- Using shampoo with harsh ingredients, such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). SLS dries the scalp.
- Styling your hair when it's wet. Wet hair needs extra TLC or it can be easily damaged.
- Using hot flat iron or blow drying with hot settings. It may take longer, but a lower setting is better for hair.
Dry your hair as much as possible with air or towel, before using a blow dryer. Brushing, combing or blow drying wet hair can easily cause damage to the cuticle. Also, blot dry with towel, instead of rubbing. This helps prevent tangles.
Shampoo with sensitive skin hair care that is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). SLS dries the scalp and is irritating to sensitive skin.
Use the lowest setting of the styling tools you use, instead of starting with the hottest setting.
When swimming in a pool, consider a cap to protect your hair from chlorine.
Get regular hair trimming if you notice split ends. Hair stylists recommend if the end of your hair does not come to a blunt end, it's time to trim.or
Constantly keeping your hair in tight braids or keeping your hair in pig tails or a pony tail with a tight rubber band, is also not healthy for hair.
Cleure takes the guessing out of which sensitive skin hair care products to use. All are formulated with the safest, non-irritating and effective ingredients to bring about healthy, manageable hair.