How to Remove Fine Lines Under Eyes
With age, the area under the eye loses elasticity and becomes thin. Fine lines start to show under the eyes, along with wrinkles. You could even develop crow's feet at an earlier age.
Poor daily skin care, too much sun exposure, poor diet and stress can all contribute to fine lines and wrinkles under eyes. Most products to help remove fine lines contain irritating ingredients.
Cleure Eye Repair Gel with rebuilding complex, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles . Nourish the area around the eyes or any other areas with fine lines or problems to help reduce puffiness, restore, maintain and smooth skin's appearance. Use every night to see benefits. Gentle and effective for all ethnicities, skin tones and skin types.
- With sodium hyaluronate to gently help boost elasticity and hydration of the skin. It helps fill the space between collagen and elastin to help minimize the appearance of fine lines. This ingredient is rated safe with Cosmetic Database and EWG Skin Deep.
- Fruit acids help the upper layer of the skin to retain moisture. Fruit acids have been shown to have little to no irritation. Fruit acids contain alpha hydroxy acids which are vital for anti-aging and improving the skin tone. Your skin will feel smooth and soft. Fruit acids are naturally derived from lemons, strawberries and grapes. However, the acid form are salicylate free.
- Excellent to help remove age spots
- Helps minimize puffy eyes.
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant which helps with collagen production.
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologinally responsible
How to Use:
- Wash your face with Cleure Cleanser that is best for your skin type.
- Dab a small amount of Eye Repair Gel onto a cotton swab or eye-makeup applicator. Less is better than too much, and too little won't help.
- Gently dot the gel around your eye area and work your way from the inside bottom lid to the outside bottom corner.
- Tap gently where you applied the gel to help it absorb into the skin.
- Follow with your favorite Cleure moisturizer for your skin type.
.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)