Mineral Natural Lash Mascara - for Very Sensitive Skin
Cleure Black Mineral Mascara for sensitive eyes defines and lightly darkens your lashes without clumping. With exclusive Pro-vitamin B5 formula, this hypoallergenic mascara provides the look of natural lengthening, and conditions lashes while lasting all day. Other mascaras may darken and lengthen more, but may leave clumping on your lashes. This hypoallergenic mineral mascara will provide color that looks natural, unlike the heavy color that other commercial brands offer. Also try our Luxury Mascara for Sensitive Eyes.
- Darkens naturally without clumping
- Lengthens and conditions
- No more tearing
- Excellent for sensitive skin
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Fragrance free
- No animal cruelty
- Made in the USA
What's in Most Mascara?
Mascaras may contain irritating ingredients that can dry your lashes and make your eyes tear. To enhance waterproofing, plumping or making lashes appear thicker, certain polymers and turpentine may be used. Nylon or rayon microfibers may be used to lengthen your lashes. To stiffen the lashes, methyl cellulose is a commonly added or ceresin.
Mercury can also be found in mascara as a preservative. Water-resistant mascaras usually contain a chemical called dimethicone copolyol that keeps the mascara stick to your lashes, even when wet. These types of mascaras should not be used daily, but only for special occasions.Stys and swollen eyelids are allergic reactions that have been usually attributed to parabens, aluminum powder or benzyl alcohol in mascara.
How Long to Keep Mascara
It's considered safe to use hypoallergenic mascara for four to six months, and then dispose of it. Mascara does have the capability to grow bacteria and increase the risk for eye infection, specially if you re-use it for longer than the safe zone of within 4-6 months.
How to Apply Mineral Mascara
* If you apply mascara too thick or without letting it dry between coats, may result in a clumpy look.
* Apply mascara from root to tip for a more uniform look. Makeup artists recommend zig-zagging as you apply.
* Start with top lashes instead of the lower lashes, to prevent making the lower lashes too dark.
* Use the right color mascara for your coloring, for a more natural looking eyelashes.
* Blinking eyes immediately after applying mascara can cause smudging.