Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 20
Long lasting coverage with a lightweight, natural look and feel. So good for your skin, you can sleep with it on. No shine!Also free of harmful ingredients such as: parabens, preservatives, talc, corn starch, dyes100% pure crushed minerals made with natural ingredients.
- Customize by mixing different shades.
- Provides natural non-irritating sun protection (SPF 20) from two key ingredients: Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.
- Use as foundation or concealer
- Talc free
- Salicylate free
- Fragrance free
- Dye free
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Bismuth oxychloride free
- Gluten free
- No animal cruelty
- Light is for light skin with yellow tone complexion
- Light Porcelain is for light skin with pink tone complexion
- Fair is for light-medium skin with yellow tone complexion
- Medium Neutral is for fair skin with neutral or beige tone complexion
- Medium Golden (yellow) is for yellow undertone skin from light olive to
- Tan is for olive or Hispanic skin with yellow tone complexion
- Deep Carmel has a slight shimmer to it, which makes it fabulous as a bronzer.
- Darker shades can be used for golden to darker complexions, as a blush and as bronzer
How to Apply Loose Mineral Foundation or as Concealer:
- As Foundation: Swirl your foundation brush (Kabuki) around in the mineral powder. It is important to work the powder deeply into the brush, as this prevents the minerals from going on too heavy. The minerals will be almost invisible on your brush when worked properly into it.
- Tap off any excess powder.
- Dust the powder across your face.
- Remember that mineral makeup is concentrated and you will likely need to use less of it than the foundation you currently use. If you prefer a heavier coverage, you can repeat the process.As Concealer: Using a concealer brush, dab lightly on areas you'd like to conceal.
1. As Concealer: Using a concealer brush, dab lightly on areas you'd like to conceal and gently blend.
2. Follow by applying foundation, by following steps above.
.32 oz (9 gm)