- The "natural" or "botanical" products hoax, why they aren't any better and may even be harmful.
- Are all chemicals bad for skin or personal care products?
- Are there any products that are chemical-free?
- Is fluoride in toothpaste as bad as some say it is?
- Are all SPF ingredients safe or are some toxic?
- Does the FDA test all skin care, personal care and cosmetics for safety?
- How can consumers tell if a skin care or personal care product has non-irritating ingredients?
- What is SLS and why do so many consumers look for SLS free products?
Oral Health Must Know Facts
- What are the 4 most common misconceptions about your mouth?
- Are all toothpaste the same?
- Does mouthwash work for bad breath or gum disease?
- Will ignoring your mouth health cause heart disease and diabetes?
- Are all teeth whitening products the same: at stores or from dental offices?
- Are all toothpaste safe for children?
Sensitive Skin Care: Anti Aging and Acne Prone Skin
- What causes sensitive skin?
- How are the best and safe ways to get rid of wrinkles?
- How does skin and care for the skin change with age?
- What are the most irritating anti aging ingredients that you should stay away from?
- What are the most important and safest ingredients to help fight aging skin?
- Is exfoliating your skin necessary, and how often should you exfoliate?
- What causes acne and do the products really work?
- Are there home remedies to help acne prone skin?
Personal Care Myths: True or False
- Is aluminum in deodorant unhealthy and cause Alzheimer's?
- Do 2-in-1 shampoos really work (incorporating conditioner with shampoo)?
- Are all soaps the same or can they cause sensitive skin?
- What is emu oil and why is it known as a "miracle from down under"?
Cosmetics Safety Myths
- If a cosmetic is sold under a well known expensive brand name, is it always safe for all skin types?
- What are the main culprits in cosmetics that may cause sensitive skin?
- Is it true that what you apply to your skin is absorbed and can cause allergies?
- Are natural or organic cosmetics always safer?
- Does the FDA recall any products that may cause allergies or be harmful?
- Is cosmetic safety only a concern to women?