Emu Oil Benefits
For thousands of years emu oil benefits have been known by the Australian Aborigine. The ostrich-like emu is a native of Australia, however, it is raised in the U.S.A. as well, for their naturally lower fat meat. The oil is obtained from a layer under the skin and refined (sterilized).
Studies Reporting Emu Oil Benefits:
- Temporary relief of muscle pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Anti-aging properties
- Antibacterial, helps remove dirt and impurities from pores. Shown to help reduce acne.
- Excellent for various skin conditions, such as burns and scar tissue
- Mayo clinic reports that emu oil, among other alternative treatments, can be beneficial for skin conditions such as rosacea.
- Soften nail beds by immersing them in Cleure Emu Oil for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage a small amount of Cleure Emu Oil into the scalp two or three times a week or after washing your hair. It helps decrease dandruff and moisturizes the scalp.
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Ecologically responsible
- Cleure Emu oil is sterilized and has the seal of the American Emu Association for purity.
2 oz. (59.14 ml)