Best Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste
Cleure sensitive teeth natural toothpaste helps clean your teeth of plaque and stains gently, without harsh abrasives. Safe if swallowed, university proven as gentle and effective, even on sensitive teeth. Recommended for all ages. Safe for diabetics.
Who better to develop your toothpaste than a practicing dentist and university professor. Cleure toothpaste is formulated to help give you a bright smile and fresh breath.
- With xylitol and baking soda.
- Studies show benefits of xylitol include:
- Helps prevent cavities by as much as 60%
- Promotes the flow of saliva, therefore helps dry mouth
- Benefits of baking soda include:
- Helps neutralize harmful acids
- Helps remove surface stains, resulting in a brighter smile
- Formulated with dicalcium phosphate:
- Studies report it helps tartar control
- It is a gentle abrasive, and whitening agent
- It functions with balancing calcium and phosphate levels
- It helps remineralize areas of teeth that have been attacked by acid
When to use: After meals, and most importantly at bedtime.
Since cinnamon is a salicylate, we have decided to use an artificial cinnamon flavor.
- No artificial sweeteners
- Safe for electric toothbrush use
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Fluoride free
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologically responsible
- Made in the USA
2.0 oz. (59.14 ml) - Approximately 210 brushings/tube
6.2 oz. (183.35 ml) - Approximately 500 brushings/tube
How to Brush:
- Use Cleure Mouthwash and swish it around your mouth
- Rinse your toothbrush and dab a small amount of your favorite Cleure toothpaste on it
- Brush every side of every teeth in a circular motion
- Brush your gums gently
- Keep in dry place