Looking for a Gentle and Effective Toothpaste?
If you're looking for a safe, gentle, effective alternative to traditional toothpaste, it's time you tried Cleure. Cleure toothpaste is completely natural, safe for all ages and is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth. This gluten-free toothpaste was developed by a dentist who is passionate about caring for sensitive teeth. Thanks to its special formula, this SLS-free toothpaste is the optimal choice for anyone who wants to maintain their dental and oral health without exposing themselves to harsh abrasives and harmful chemicals.
You Deserve Toothpaste without Harmful Ingredients
Cleure toothpaste contains no fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate or gluten. Those potentially harmful ingredients are replaced by ingredients like xylitol, which has been shown to prevent cavities by as much as 60 percent, and baking soda, which gently and effectively removes surface stains and neutralizes acids. Because it contains dicalcium phosphate, which is a whitening agent, gentle abrasive and remineralizing agent all rolled into one, Cleure acts as a powerful remineralizing toothpaste, as well. When you’re looking for toothpaste for sensitive teeth other than Sensodyne, Cleure is the best place to find a product that will protect your teeth for the long term. This is the best toothpaste without fluoride on the market today, and it works great while tasting terrific. Check out our blog to learn more about avoiding harmful chemicals when caring for your teeth.
- With xylitol and baking soda.
- Studies show benefits of xylitol include:
- Helps prevent cavities by as much as 60%
- Promotes the flow of saliva, therefore helps dry mouth
- Benefits of baking soda include:
- Helps neutralize harmful acids
- Helps remove surface stains, resulting in a brighter smile
- Formulated with dicalcium phosphate:
- Studies report it helps tartar control
- It is a gentle abrasive, and whitening agent
- It functions with balancing calcium and phosphate levels
- It helps remineralize areas of teeth that have been attacked by acid
When to use: After meals, and most importantly at bedtime.
Since cinnamon is a salicylate, we have decided to use an artificial cinnamon flavor.
- Great flavors, including "unflavored" with great taste!
- No artificial sweeteners
- Safe for electric toothbrush use
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Gluten free
- Fluoride free
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologically responsible
- Made in the USA
2.0 oz. (59.14 ml) - Approximately 210 brushings/tube
6.2 oz. (183.35 ml) - Approximately 500 brushings/tube