Best Exfoliator for Sensitive Skin
Your skin care routine should include an exfoliator for sensitive skin. The best gentle exfoliating scrub helps remove accumlated dead cells on the surface of your skin, allowing healthy new cells to take their place.
Clogged pores and dull tone are mostly due to dirt and dead cells that haven't been cleaned off your face.
Ultra gentle Cleure Exfoliating Scrub for sensitive skin delivers skin renewing benefits of dramatic resurfacing of your skin for a radiant new you.
- Draws out impurities, and removes dead cells gently with fine pumice, without abrasion. Leaves your face clean, smooth and polished.
- Use Cleure exfoliator for sensitive skin as a remedy for dry, cracked feet. Scoop out a small amount and scrub your feet in the shower. Follow with Cleure Body Lotion to moisturize. Or for extreme dry skin, use Cleure Emu Oil.
- Paraben free
- Salicylate free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- No animal cruelty
- Ecologically responsible
How to Use:
- Keep your Cleure Exfoliating Scrub near your shower or tub. This way you won't forget to use it regularly.
- Important to use it once a week, to remove dead surface skin cells.
- Wet your face, and massage your skin with the scrub gently. Your forehead, nose and chin are not as delicate as the areas under the eyes and cheeks. Be specially gentle in these areas.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Dry by gently patting your skin with a soft, cotton towel.
- Follow with Cleure Facial Mask and the rest of your skin routine.
6 fl oz. (177.44 ml)